Dear Panthera Africa Visitors,
At Panthera Africa Big Cat Sanctuary, the safety of you and your family as well as the safety of our hosts are our top priority. Therefore, we have set out guidelines in accordance with government COVID-19 regulations, to ensure everyone is comfortable and safe when visiting our sanctuary.
Please take note of the guidelines below:
1) Upon booking for a visit at Panthera Africa
Visitors to the sanctuary need to follow the guidelines below:
- To minimise the contact-trace between visitors and the host, Panthera Africa strongly encourages pre-payments. This can either be done via EFT or completing your card details safely and securely via a link sent from our booking system.
Proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A link to Panthera Africa’s Covid Screening Document will be sent to visitors.
This link should be followed, and the document completed within the 24 hours leading up to the visit. Forms received more than 24 hours in advance will require additional checks the day of the visit.
2) Visit to the sanctuary
Visitors need to comply with the following Covid 19 safety precautions:
- If unwell a visitor must notify Panthera Africa and rather reschedule their visit
- Upon arrival every visitor must sanitize their hands
- Each visitor must wear a mask throughout the visit, covering their nose and mouth. No mask = No entry
- Upon check-in all visitors’ temperature will be checked
- Upon check-in only one family at a time will be allowed in the curio and must please keep a distance of 1,5m from the hosts
- During the visit, all visitors must please keep a safe distance from each other (1,5m) and the hosts
We thank you for your support and your patience during these unprecedented times.
Panthera Africa Big Cat Sanctuary Management